Divorces, child custody disputes, alimony and support disputes, and child and spousal abuse matters are often highly charged and stressful situations. At Brown, Goldstein & Levy, we take the time to listen to our clients and provide them with good, practical advice on how best to proceed, while being cognizant of the financial impact that each decision might bring. We pride ourselves in developing a close working relationship with our clients so that we can customize our services to best meet our clients’ needs.
A founding member of The Collaborative Professionals of Baltimore and active in the Howard County Collaborative Professionals and the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Dana McKee is trained in collaborative law, an effective alternative dispute resolution process that allows parties to resolve their disputes in a humane and respectful manner.
Since 2013 Dana has been listed annually in Maryland Super Lawyers. She was listed in Top 50 Women Maryland Super Lawyers 2014 and 2015 and in Top 100 Maryland Super Lawyers 2014 and 2015, for lawyers who received the highest point totals in the Maryland nomination, research, and blue ribbon review process. Also, since 2014, she has been selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of Family Law. Brown, Goldstein & Levy has been ranked in the 2018 “Best Law Firms” list by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers in the area of Family Law.
Our services include:
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Separation Agreements
- Property Division
- Child and Spousal Abuse
- Post-Divorce Modifications
- Collaborative Law
- Negotiated and drafted pre-nuptial agreements for professionals and businesspeople with substantial assets and business interests.
- Successfully challenged the validity of pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
- Represented parents in custody disputes involving children of all ages.
- Represented individuals in divorces with significant assets at stake (closely held businesses, professional practices, investments, stock options, etc.).
- Represented individuals who were in or nearing retirement in divorces contesting the division of marital property and alimony.
For further information, see Brown, Goldstein & Levy’s family law site, www.browngoldfamilylaw.com.